[libmill] Re: Anyone to test on OSX?

  • From: Jim Jagielski <jimjag@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "libmill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <libmill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 11:48:04 -0400

It's my main dev system. I will test when I return.

--
Jim Jagielski
Brief? Mobile

On Jul 25, 2015, at 10:48 AM, Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Is there anyone out there with access to an OSX box? If so could you try
running make check on the current master?

I've started using CLOCK_MONOTONIC internally (so that deadlines don't go
haywire when there's a daylight saving change) but it seems that OSX may lack
support for it. I've added an #ifdef to test for its presence but I suspect
that the constant may be defined although it causes a runtime error when
used. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!
Martin