[liblouis-liblouisxml] paid work opertunity: New Arabic Braille tables

  • From: Mohammed Al Shara <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:28:58 +0300

Hi all.

I very much would like to develop 2 new Arabic Braille tables: grade 2 and and input table. I don't know how to create them myself although I, of course know the language rules. can someone here Help me create them? I can probably manage to cover expenses. Lets say, I am ready to getting offers from interested people.

thank you.
Mohammed Al Shara.