[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: "ou", "er" and "ow" contractions

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:18:32 -0600

Meghan,

I'm always glad to help. Bookshare is one of our most important users.
In the future there will be many enhancements. The new features will be
in liblouisutdml and will include the ability to divide a book into
volumes with a table of contents for each, end notes, and so on. I
decided to leave liblouisxml undisturbed while the new features were
being developed ant tested. Bookshare might also be interested in our
new BrailleBlaster project.

John