[liblouis-liblouisxml] liblouisxml 2.1.0 now available in MacPorts

  • From: Boris Dusek <dusek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 17:04:53 +0100

Hello,

my "port" of liblouisxml to MacPorts has been approved and commited today.
To install liblouisxml on Mac OS X with MacPorts installed, just type:

sudo port install liblouisxml

It installs all dependencies automatically, including liblouis ("ported" last
week), libxml2, pkg-config and also antiword for functioning msword2brl
command.

I created an installer with "port mdmg liblouisxml", which I can share with
anyone if there is interest. The installer installs all stuff into /opt/local
prefix, so those who would like to use liblouisxml packaged by it will need
to add /opt/local/bin to their PATH (or create symlinks to the binaries in
/opt/local/bin to e.g. /usr/local).

Best regards,
Boris

P.S.: I use "port" with quotes since there was not much to port in any case,
both of the softwares build out-of-the-box on Mac OS X.