[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [liblouis/liblouis]

  • From: Chenelle Hancock <filmchenelle1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:10:44 -0400

Hello friend

This issue now,
I wanted to know was there a brill Russian table out there that I can download
onto my Mac? I have a Mac 2010 with Yosemite and I'm trying to download the
table via my voice over utilities menu and I am not having any luck with it. So
I thought I would email you! To see if there were any Russian brown tables I
can use to read Russian braille on my mac.
Sincerely, Chenelle thank you so much and have a great day
project pages go to http://liblouis.org