[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis development issues

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:50:43 -0600

Your work looks good. lbu_translateString has been insufficiently
tested. Try calling lbu_translateFile It has been used extensively. Now
that you have brought up the issue, lbu_translateString will be tested
thoroughly.

Please consider joining this list. Your message had to be reposted,
since it was from a nonmember.