[liblouis-liblouisxml] liblouis Documentation in texinfo

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:35:42 -0600

Christian,

Thanks for your work. I am looking into making texinfo documentation for
liblouisxml also. How did you cerate the texinfo version of the liblouis
guide? I'll probably be writing to you offlist for help with texinfo and
maybe autotools.

The documentation was originally created in xhtml so that it could be
translated with formatting by liblouisxml. At that time I was also
unfamiliar with many GNU conventions.

My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org
http://www.jjb-software.com