[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: letter indicator upate

  • From: "Arend Arends" <mada73bg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:29:10 +0100

Paulw.torchtrust signatureHi Paul,

Here are the files I produced or changed. They are in a zip file because the
LibLouis list did not accept dll fils as an attachment.
The dll is 32 bits, I use 2 bytes for the widechar setting (short int).
liblouis.dll, liblouis.lib and configure.mk are in the map windows, liblouis.h
in the map windows\include, the other files (*.c) are in liblouis.

liblouis.h was copied from liblouis.h.in with only a few lines changed. I did
not use WIDECHAR_TYPE because it is used in a compiler directive in the
makefile, but would have to be defined separately when the file is included in
my program.

lou_translateString.c I moved the lines
int k;
int goodTrans = 1;
forward (function trace_translate), because it seems that declarations after a
line “return 0;” are not accepted by my compiler (Visual Studio .net 2003). It
gave errors similar to the errors reported by Bue.

In logging.c I replaced vsnprintf by _vsnprintf as is the name of the function
in Visual Studio.

I hope this covers all the changes that I made in the code. This was only to
get it working. Integrating with the Unix version would require more thought.

Best Regards,

Arend