[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: converting MathML Re: [liblouis-liblouisxml]

  • From: Chathuri Gunawardhana <lanch.gunawardhana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 12:25:02 +0530

Dear sir,

I'm using the -nogui translate (html_file with mathml) (brf file) to
translate html with mathml content to braille format. And above is an
example html file.Can you please help me to solve this?

And for fraction I have some extra symbols in braille converted file. In
manual it says that " What is of real importance is that the third column
tells liblouisutdml to put the characters `~?' before the numerator, `/'
between the numerator and denominator, and `~#' after the denominator.
Later on, liblouis will translate these characters into the proper
representation of a fraction in the Nemeth Code of Braille Mathematics" but
they are not removed. Can you please tell me the procedure to convert
mathml file into braille?I'm waiting for your reply.

Thanks!

--
Chathuri Gunawardhana
Undergraduate at University of Moratuwa