[liblouis-liblouisxml] checking digits in hr.ctb braille table

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Hrvoje Katić <hrvojekatic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 23:18:18 +0100

Hi Hrvoje,

Hope you are doing well.

I have been working on removing duplication in the definition of
liblouis tables.

When scanning through the hr.ctb I see the following:
opcode, digit, brailleDots
digit 0 346
digit 1 16
digit 2 34
digit 3 146
digit 4 1456
digit 5 156
digit 6 1246
digit 7 12456
digit 8 1256
digit 9 246

All the digits are following a general pattern that is followed by most
of europe, but digit 2 seems to be an exception.
is dots 34 really for digit 2 or is it a typo and it should be 126.

Thanks for your help.

Mesar