[liblouis-liblouisxml] backtranslation letters a through j immediatelly after a number

  • From: Peter Vágner <pvdeejay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 16:51:57 +0200

Hello,
In loads of european languages digit numbers are typed using the same braille patterns letters such as a through j prefixed with a number sign.
When one of such letters from a through j is followed immediatelly after a number some languages do have common prefix cancelling number sign.

Within the slovak grade 1 table I've posted several weeks ago to this list I do have implemented it the same way other contributors have implemented within the czech braille table.

Here is the way it's currently implemented.

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Letter prefix in numbers

class    digitletter                 abcdefghij
context  $d[]%digitletter            @56
context  $d"."[]%digitletter         @56
context  $d","[]%digitletter         @56

This is only working when forward translating. When back translating this appears to have no effect. Can you please give me a hint if I might be able to do something similar when typing in numbers typing in letters 56 will cancel the numbers mode?

Greetings

Peter

For a description of the software, to download it and links to
project pages go to http://liblouis.org