[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Windows Installers need the new paths.c

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:58:56 +1000

On 11/02/2009 8:31 AM, John J. Boyer wrote:
The README.win32 doesn't mention that if you install on Windowi you need
the new path.c . That will be fixed. I'm trying to decide whether to put
the new paths.c in the distribution instead of the old.
If the Windows version depends on the new paths.c and all other components are in svn, the new paths.c should probably go in. Is there a problem which precludes it being committed? IF it breaks on Unix, then it should be made properly conditional on WIN32, but I understood that this was already the case.

--
James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx