[liblouis-liblouisxml] Using symbols from the test-part in the action-part when writing tables

  • From: Андрей Якубой <andrewia2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 21:07:28 +0300

Hello!

I've created the same issue on GitHub, but I assume here it'll be read by more people. I'm sorry for my persistence. So

For example, I need to swap a letter and its acute mark (put the acute mark before an accuted letter). How can I do it? I need something about this:
1. Find a letter and the acute sign after it in the test part (not a problem);
2. In the action part of the context/multipass/correct opcode I need to put the acute mark before the same letter (which have been found in the test-part of this opcode).
So the question is how can I use a character which I found in the test part in the action part?
Thanks

Andrey
For a description of the software, to download it and links to
project pages go to http://liblouis.org
Donate: http://liblouis.org/sponsoring