[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Undocumented opcodes

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:59:58 -0600

Christian,

Many of these opcodes are unimplemented. The "caps" opcodes, for
example, were introduced to handle capitalization in UEBC, but
implementing them turned out to be difficult. I'll need an extra push to
put in that effort. The same goes for the "compemph" opcodes. There
hasn't been any real demand for emphasis within computer braille. the
compdots opcode should be documented, and I thought I had done so. It's
a more general name for the same thing as comp6. I guess the
unimplemented opcodes should be included in the documentation with a
note that they are unimplemented.

John

--
My websites: