[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Testing xpath Feature

  • From: Bert Frees <bert.frees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:08:07 +0100

"para&xpath(//h1)" doesn't have any effect either, but it should.

The message "XPath error : Invalid expression" (the closing parenthesis
problem) is gone however.

On 11/01/2010 17:22, John J. Boyer wrote:
I created a file called appended_dtbook.sem with this lime:

para&xpath(h1)

According to my understanding of xpath, this should cause all h1
headings to be paragraphs. I have verified that the xpath expression is
being evaluated and returns a nodeset. However, the nodeset is empty.

A number of bugs were corrected. Perhaps someone with more familiarity
with xpath will do some testing on the latest version in svn.