[liblouis-liblouisxml] Tables/de-eurobrl6.dis file: this table possible containing a type mismatch

  • From: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 10:03:55 +0200

Hi List,

In the tables/de-eurobrl6.dis file, all alphabetic letters defined with lowercase letters after display opcode,except the w character, this is possible a type mismatch.
    So, I simple correct following line:
    display W 2456
    to:
    display w 2456

After modifications if I using lou_translate de-eurobrl6.dis,hu-hu-g1.ctb table, following testcases I get right translated eurobraille output:
1. When I type w character, I get right w eurobraille output.

2. When I type W character, I get right $w eurobraille output, because now need putting the 46 dots capital letter indicator.

3. If I typed WA characters, I get right $$wa eurobraille output, because now the typed letters is uppercase.

I created a pull request this issue related, the link is following:

https://github.com/liblouis/liblouis/pull/345

If this is possible, and my modification doesn't breaking for example german or other affected languages braille output when using this display table during braille translation in the table list, please commit this modification before the new Liblouis 3.2.0 release publication.

Attila
For a description of the software, to download it and links to
project pages go to http://liblouis.org