[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Table header

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:04:57 -0500

dinesh,

Yes. Please make the table headers consittent and send me the new
tables. Note that there are two English Grade 1 tables, en-us-g1.utb and
en-us-g1.ctb . The latter is what I support. The confusion is due to
different people trying to do the same thing. I will adopt your header
scheme in future versions of the tables.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.