[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Softreturn

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:43:07 -0500

Lars,

I delayed implementing softreturn until it was needed. Now it is, so
I'll get on it. I'm glad you are using liblouisxml to do some real
transcribing work. That's what we need to make it useful in the real
world. You are "pushing the envelope," as we say here.

A paragraph consisting only of blanks is ignored. Do you want the line
following the blank line indented, as for a normal paragraph?
Liblouisxml has five utility styles, named, unsurprisingly, style1
through style5. You might try changing html.sem by putting style1 in the
line for br instead of softreturn. Then in your configuration file put

style style1
        linesAfter 1

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.