[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: SV: help again!

  • From: Paul Wood <paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:44:05 +0100

This worked with the additional pass2 @6-56 @56-6 to swap around the letter sign and the caps sign for Capital As., I also had problems when I put it after some other pass2 statements. I know now I shouldn't have done that, but didn't think about it at the time, so a word to the wise!

Any reason it's in the grade 2 table and not grade 1?
Many Thanks
Paul

On 14/10/2014 14:48, John J. Boyer wrote:
In en-us-g1.ctb this problem is handled by the following two rules.

context _$d["a"] @56-1
context _$d["A"] @56-1

John

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 03:11:00PM +0200, Bue Vester-Andersen wrote:
Hi Paul,

I haven't tested if it works, but you might try this:

before digit word a 56-1

The "word" opcode should ensure that it is only being used when the a is not
grouped together with other letters.

You should also test it backwards, since you might run into trouble if the
back-translator does not recognize that the next thing to come is a digit.

HTH Bue