[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Release coming up next Monday

  • From: tsengel <tsengel.braille.dev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 17:13:45 +0800

hello Christian

how are you this week
i would like to confirm mongolian UEB grade one table
is there Mongolian UEB grade one table already listed next coming up release?

best regards
tsengel
head digital sun

On 2015-11-27 01:28, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,
I take my statement back: there is already a pull request regarding this
table (or a similar one). Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph

Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 17:00:51
From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Release coming up next Monday

As you probably know we have a release coming up on Monday November
30th (see https://github.com/liblouis/liblouis/milestones). I have
been pretty swamped lately and haven't been working on integrating any
patches.

I will take time on Monday to extract all the pending patches from the
mailing list, integrate all the pull requests and package up a release
in a tar ball.

Can you guys try (if you haven't done so already) to package your
changes that are ready in a pull request by Monday? And also can you
try to hang out on the mailing list or even on the irc channel on
Monday so we can clear up any last minute issues?

Grubenstrasse 12, CH-8045 Z?rich, Switzerland

-----
Geschenktipp: Ein Buch der SBS als Hoerbuch, in Grossdruck oder
Blindenschrift. Informieren Sie sich unter http://www.sbs.ch/schenken.
For a description of the software, to download it and links to project
pages go to http://liblouis.org