[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Question about working with SVN

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:38:31 +0100

Personally I use git to subversion backend (git-svn), which allows me to have a
branch that follows upstream, and then several working branches, typically one
for each ongoing  feature
I can do the needed experimentation on the branches and when work is completed
merge that particular branch into master and push upstream.

Needs a reasonable understanding of git.
Mesar