[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Question about the correct opcode

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 07:06:50 -0600

Michel,

try an underscere (_) before the "\s:" This will cause it to look back
one character before the ":". I think you know not to use the correct
opcode in your main table, since it is meant to fix bad original
documents. Rather, put "correct" lines in a table by themselves and put
it
at the end of a table list.

John

--