[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Problems with capital letters and multipass codes

  • From: Андрей <andrewia2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 22:26:28 +0300

Hello Birt, Bue and all!

It is grade-1 table. We almost don't use contraction Braille. I tried to use context opcode, result is same as using pass2 opcode.

Bert, I'm going to make tests later. Now i tests my table with NVDA and Braille display, but I know that test is required. I haven't experience for making tests, but I'll try. But firstly I want to decide general problems in table.
For a description of the software, to download it and links to
project pages go to http://liblouis.org