[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Paragraphs in Text Files

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:05:29 +0000

I don't know as to how widely spread text files with hard line breaks are, but I believe in some text editors (eg. nano on Linux) that if one uses line wrap it will insert hard line breaks. May be nano is an isolated example.

The ideal for the user would be to add a configuration option.

Michael Whapples
On 27/03/2014 18:05, Keith Creasy wrote:
OK. Does anyone use this for text files with hard line breaks in them? Can we
just change it so it uses new-line chars to start new paragraphs as the
default? I haven't seen a text file with hard line breaks in it since about
1986.

Keith