[liblouis-liblouisxml] Odds and Endss

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 07:53:01 -0600

I have added documentation on the xpath feature. It will probably need
modification once we get that working.

I don't think the problem is related to namespaces, because the tags in
Bookshare documents, which I am using for testing, don't have namespace
prefixes. Also expressions using the local-name function still give
empty node sets.

I'm looking at ways to clean up after the error-handling functions.
Unless Christian really wants to continue with it, I'll get it working -
unless I hit another snag.

The Universal Tactile Document feature is beginning to take shape.

We are making good progress!

John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer