[liblouis-liblouisxml] Now can I debug a contraction table.

  • From: "Michel Such" <michel.such@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:55:44 +0100

Hi,

Here is my problem.
I have a table fr-fr-g2.ctb
This table is intended to produice french grade 2.
It does not seem to be able to contract strings longer than 2 characters.
More than this, there are lot of words defined with their special abbreviation and they are not taken in count. Looking at the table, comparing it with otners and reading the doc, I can't find a reason why it does not work.
So I am looking from some starting point to investigate from!

Michel Such