[liblouis-liblouisxml] Next gen UEB table: attempt at running checktable via Braille Blaster on Windows fails

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 21:38:39 -0800

Hi John and others:
I'm trying to do a table check on our next gen UeB table under
Windows. I'm trying to use checktable subcommand found under Braille
Blaster. However, checktable prints nothing when the following command
is invoked under cmd.exe (admin mode) under Windows 8:
dir: C:\Program Files\braille Blaster
command: java -jar brailleblaster.jar checktable C:\en-ueb-g2.ctb
I'm using latest Braille Blaster running under Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
with Java 7 update 9 installed. I also have source code of LibLouis
2.5.1 for testing under NVDA source.
Thanks.
//JL