[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New bugfix release?

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 10:37:05 -0800

Hi,
This is for 2.6 release:
In terms of Korean, once Mesar sends me the test harness, I plan to test the newly added table. If that passes, I plan to start real young on Korean contracted braille table (to be done in January). For UEB, I think we have some good foundation with grade 2 - next up would be adding symbols under Grade 1 table. There are some technical hurdles (such as file encoding and Unicode characters) to overcome with UEB grade 1, but given the January deadline, I'm sure we can find some solutions to this. As for 2.5.2, I'm all for release when it is ready (next week) so I and others can test it under NVDA source.
Cheers,
Joseph