[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Mongolian tables ready for adding to liblouis package

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: sreeja pam <sreeja.param@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:32:18 +0200

On 08/28/2015 05:04 AM, sreeja pam wrote:

Hello Christian,

We have Mongolian tables ready to add to the liblouis package. It has
been tested by Mr.Tsengal from Mongolia and all the symbols are working
correctly. IS it possible to add this table in the next release?

Thanks for this table, I'm just putting the release together. What is the license for this new table? I presume LGPL like all the other tables?

Can you confirm?

Die Android-App für SBS-Hoerbuecher ist da! Jetzt kostenlos im Google Play
Store herunterladen.
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.dedicon.sbsleser)
project pages go to http://liblouis.org