[liblouis-liblouisxml] Michel, Can you make a new Windows binary?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 02:34:10 -0500

I remember that you made one of the last releases. There have been a lot
of bugfixes in liblouis to support UK Maths and similar math codes.
liblouisxml has only a bugfix for the table of contents generator. It
would be best to build them from svn, but I can make tarballs if that
would be more convenient.

I'm still having trouble making a binary on Windows Vista. However, I
have a Pac Mate, which is a Windows Mobile device. I'm going to see if I
can put Mingw, Msys, etc. on a compact flash card and make the binary on
that machine.

My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com/godtouches
Abilitiessoft, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com