[liblouis-liblouisxml] LibLouisUTDML: style handling and placing Braille in brl nodes

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 23:27:44 +0000

Hello,
In fixing the MathML bug of multiple brl nodes appearing after a math node, I discovered that it is suspect how styles are handled, particularly when the style is nested.

Basically the problem seems to be that the Braille for the inner most style is not being passed up through the other styles into the math node.

I have spent time looking over the code but I am just getting stuck with how the Braille content gets placed in a brl node.

Michael Whapples