[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: LibLouis - update of the Czech tables

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Jan Hegr <hegrjan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:25:39 +0100

Hi Jan

Thanks for the zip file. I'm trying to integrate your table
improvements. I can integrate the 6-dot table and the hyphenation
dictionary. However I have a small problem with unicode-brl.utb. How is
this file related to unicodedefs.cti? Shouldn't your file be merged with
unicodedefs.cti?

Neu bei der SBS: 9000 Buecher kaufen oder schenken. Mehr dazu finden Sie unter
http://www.sbs.ch/verkauf