[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: How to submit my liblouis code

  • From: sreeja pam <sreeja.param@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 00:48:09 -0700

Hello Christian,

Thank you so much for your effort to take this forward.

I was trying to add authors in Github. I could find authors table when I
clicked on fork in the link you provided. I tried editing and added few
authors name, but I was not able to commit changes. what is the way of
doing? Do i have to write any code for this?

Secondly for the copyright information, These table are produced under the
project of National Institute for Visually Handicapped, 116, Rajpur Road,
Dehradun, Uttrakhand, India. This is an agency under government of India.
However we would want to keep this under open source inline with liblouis
copyright. I am giving a copyright note below. Please suggest if any
changes are required.

Copyright National Institute for Visually Handicapped, 116, Rajpur Road,
Dehradun, Uttrakhand, India.

 This file is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
  under the terms of the Lesser or Library GNU General Public License
  as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or (at
your option) any
  later version.

  This file is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
  WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
  Library GNU General Public License for more details.

  You should have received a copy of the Library GNU General Public
  License along with this program; see the file COPYING.  If not, write
  the Free Software Foundation, 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
  Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.

Thanks
sreeja