[liblouis-liblouisxml] Handling of Language and User Preferences

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 05:25:31 -0600

Christian,

I need more explanation of your vision of how language and user
preferences should be handled. I don't remember your previous
explanation very well. From your messages on the lang2table feature it
is evident that you have a clear idea. I just need to share it. The
implementation should be mostly in liblouis and liblouisxml, so it isn't
dependent on xml2brl and is available to people who want to make a GUI
or a Web interface or write bindings.

John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer