[liblouis-liblouisxml] Free beer for your help

  • From: Eitan Isaacson <eitan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:22:16 -0700

Yes, it has come to this.

We have been using liblouis quite happily in our screen reader lately.
There are a few outstanding issues, all of which involve the cursor
position handling, obviously this hasn't been a show-stopper for
non-screen reader uses.

The SVN repository on the google project page[1] should have the latest
liblouis code, all autotooled and arranged out nicely. Another addition
to the SVN module is a "tests" directory that currently contains 4 unit
tests that could be run with "make check".

If anybody could make those tests succeed, while keeping liblouis
generally intact, I pledge to either buy them a beer (or preferred
beverage) next time we meet, or have a six pack of your favorite bubbly
beverage mailed to you.

If the tests seem wrong, or if you don't understand the assertion logic,
please let me know. I will be happy to explain.

Cheers,
        Eitan.