[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Endless loop in compileTranslationTable.c

  • From: Bert Frees <bert.frees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:58:40 +0100

Is the function lou_checktable used by liblouisxml? Because the conversion seems to run smoothly when I'm using this translation table.

Bert

On 16/11/2010 11:47, Christian Egli wrote:
Hi all

I'm trying to add the Dutch tables contributed by Bert Frees. However,
I'm running into an endless loop when trying to check them. I reduced
the table in question to a minimal example which exposes the bug. If you
run lou_checktable on the attached table compileTranslationTable will
loop endlessly in the function makeRuleChain (line 1140). It appears
that the data structure is circular, i.e. currentRule->charsnext points
to itself.