[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Drive-by table contributions

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 15:09:42 +0100

On Fri 03/10/14,16:49, Christian Egli wrote:
> Having spent so much time on these tables I wanted them off my mind and so I
> included
> them. Only after the bug report I found out about the duplication

This is not strictly correct, I highlighted this on the release day and
said that they should not have been merged, the conversation happened on
irc.
You promised that you would take a few days off and then remove the
duplication yourself, but this does not seem to have happend.

> and luckily Peter provided a patch for this.

Peters patch fixed 1/5 of the duplications, I have just pushed the other
4/5.

In the future, I would appreciate if tables did not get merged without explicit
agreement from me, since according to the maintainer responsibilities
that was emailed when we took over the project, I am responsible for table
quality.

thanks,
Mesar