[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Double-spacing Braille Output

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 08:56:25 +0200

"John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The liblouisxml semantic action for producing double or triple spacing
> in braille output is called linespacing. It is in the documentation.

Just to give the original poster a head start, I think one way to
achieve this would be to invoke xml2brl with (untested):

xml2brl -C semanticFiles *,doublespace.sem infile.xml outfile.brf

and the file doublespace.sem contains the following:

linespacing para 1

See
http://liblouisxml.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/liblouisxml.html#Customization-Configuring-liblouisxml
for more information, or ask on this list.