[liblouis-liblouisxml] Debugging Code and New Semantic Action

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 08:57:21 -0600

I think it would be a good idea to retain the code for printing node
sets, modified for liblouisxml, of course. It will be useful for
debugging xpath expressions in general. It will be called if a new
configuration setting, "debug" is yes. This setting can also be
specified with the -C xml2brl command-line option, of course. In the
future it could also be used to track down problems with semantic files.

As already mentioned, the code for registering namespaces can be called
by a new pseudo-action. I haven't come up with a good name for it yet.
The format would be the action in column 1 and a list of prefixes and
namespace URLs in column 2, of the form

pf1=ns1,pf2=ns2,pf3=ns3,...

I will wait a bit for suggestions before implementing these features.

John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer