[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Checking correctness of translation

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:04:47 -0500

Jeff,

In the Nemeth code numbers are supposed to be written in the lower part
of the cell, even in text so the number sign followed by 2 is correct.
However, this practice is often not followed, and in fact I will not
follow it in the next release, because it causes problems in maintaining
translation tables.

In your second example there should be a number sign at the beginning.
This
will be fixed in the next release, which will come shortly.

John

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org