[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Building with Cygwin

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:54:25 -0600

Thanks for all the info. Once we figure out the library-linking problem
with liblouisxml and get xml2brl working we'll have a command-line
braille transcription program that can produce as good or better results
than Duxbury. Then someone can use Visual Basic or another high-level
language to create a gui that will call xml2brl with appropriate options
and also give access to the liblouis tools.

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org