[liblouis-liblouisxml] BrailleZephyr crash

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 11:00:09 -0700

I am seeing this crash form time to time. Als the bell sound does not sound
like a bell to me anyway. I am not hearing it in the program but I was able to
listen to it from the source file. We also need two different sounds, a bell
for the end of line and another signal for nearing the end of page. Here are
two distinct sound files glass.wav for end of line and ping.wav for end of
page. I also send a recording of the Perkins Braillewriter bell a while back as
well.

Greg

gkearney:BrailleZephyr gkearney$ java -jar -XstartOnFirstThread
/Users/gkearney/Library/Mobile\
Documents/com\~apple\~CloudDocs/Braille/BrailleZephyr/BrailleZephyr/build/libs/BrailleZephyr-macosx-x86_64-0.1.jar

java.io.IOException: mark/reset not supported
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.reset(InflaterInputStream.java:286)
at java.io.FilterInputStream.reset(FilterInputStream.java:226)
at
com.sun.media.sound.SoftMidiAudioFileReader.getAudioInputStream(SoftMidiAudioFileReader.java:135)
at
javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getAudioInputStream(AudioSystem.java:1111)
at org.aph.braillezephyr.BZStyledText.<init>(BZStyledText.java:107)
at org.aph.braillezephyr.Main.main(Main.java:39)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String
index out of range: 33
at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:658)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText.getOffsetAtPoint(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText.getOffsetAtPoint(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText.doMouseLocationChange(Unknown
Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText.handleMouseDown(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.StyledText$7.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.notifyListeners(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.aph.braillezephyr.Main.main(Main.java:45)
gkearney:BrailleZephyr gkearney$

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
#320, 185-911 Yates Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4Y9
CANADA