[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: BrailleBlaster

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 16:13:54 -0500

Two things. First, do not use -nogui on Windows. You have a GUI. Second
the
current directory must be that of brailleblaster.jar. You can set it on
the command line or you can put a shortcut to the jar file on your
desktop and use the Open, Translate and SaveAs menu items. The latter
approach will only work with xml files, however.

John