[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Braille translation question

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Dittel <dittel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:46:06 -0500

Hi Jeff,

Most of these things are already taken care of in the en-us-g2.ctb
table. I won't speak for other tables, since I don't maintain them.
liblouis has a syllable opcode for handling syllable divisions where
necessary. See the table for examples. Recent versions of liblouis also
have the lou_compileString function, which enables you to add table
entries on the fly in your applications. If you haven't ddownloaded the
latest liblouis you probably want to do so.

Please consider subscribing to liblouis-liblouisxml with your current
e-mail address. Your message to the list was sent to me for approval.

John