[liblouis-liblouisxml] Best way to contribute table updates?

  • From: "Wilhelm Lutzenberger - ProTak GmbH" <willutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 19:21:41 +0100

Hi folks,
what is the best way to contribute table updates?
I made a few changes tot he german tables by forming some rules a bit more
strict and fixing the assoceation of the € symbol. I also plan to add some
further enhancements tot he german tables, but before that I think it is good
to know which way is best to contribute.
The tables I used as a starting point are contained in Jaws 17, so maybe those
at githup may allready have changed a bit again.
Many thanks in advance, Willi Lutzenberger

project pages go to http://liblouis.org