[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Backtranslation problem

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:44:03 -0600

Lars,

I'm glad you solved this one problem. With regard to expressions like
50-ring I've actually known about such things for some time, but nobody
seemed to care, so I figured I would wait until someone did. It will
take some looking into. It is definitely a problem with the code.

John

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org