[lgbtwebproject] Re: My name suggestions

  • From: Michael Blumental <mickey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lgbtwebproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 00:12:20 +0100

Hi all,

Been a bit quiet for a while... It's my last day at work tomorrow and I'm off to Canada on Saturday. The birth of my son can be anything from the next day to two weeks, so I'll probably have a tiny bit of free time after we'll go shopping crazy for baby stuff.

From all the names for the site we gathered I feel quite strongly about ilikethispage.com . I'll probably buy the domain soon and stick something on it, even if it's just a couple of stories and /or illustrations.

So the next stage is to start creating content... Once we have a few items we can start putting them up. I can try and do the webpage, but I'm hardly the best man for the job, more of a last resort sort of thing. Anyone else here with a magical web touch?

Cheers,

--MB

On 19 Apr 2008, at 00:14, Michael Blumental wrote:

Hi all,

I finally had the time to come up with a few names and check for availability:

cuddlepie.net
cuddlejam.com
zebrateaparty.com
pandasleepover.com
puppypileup.com
goldfishgrouphug.com
ilikethispage.com

My favourite from those is ilikethispage.com as it's easy to remember, positive and sounds like something a child might say. The other names are cute, but not quite right (though some of them gave me ideas for stories! :p ).

I'll add them to the Wiki and I think we should be able to vote soon. I want to get the name sorted out soon so I can buy the domain and get it over it. It'll be awful if we'll have a nice name that will end up being taken by the time we get around to register.

--MB