[LemAirCoolers] cell phone

  • From: "David Sparlin" <nilraps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "David Sparlin" <nilraps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:17:50 -0500

Story in Click and Clack column in this morning's paper:

Walker out for his walk, notices an SUV parked in front of a house with the
motor running;  continues his walk; comes back by one hour later returning
from his walk;  SUV still sitting there with the motor running; decides to
go knock on the door and inform the owner; lady comes to the door; walker
says there is an SUV parked in front of your house with the motor running;
lady says yes I know, it's mine;  "I'm charging my cell phone."

Question:  What color was her hair?

Question:  Why wasn't she driving a bus?