[lektrik_flyers] hobby shops in LR

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:59:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hey have any of you been to TJ's Hobbies in LR?  Is it
any good?  Just thought it might be worth checking
out.  The Great Planes site listed it as a dealer for
their stuff, so was just curious.  It also lists
Mark's of course.  Here is the map link for getting to
TJ's.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=AUZwT.p_0Tr3dlOal6GspXSlovFVP.CftSs4SbtX3JMvsfk-&csz=72116&country=us&cat=

Oh, and John Gray, can you give me the length of the
shaft of the micro whiz from the back edge of the
aileron to the front edge of the stablizer?  I forgot
to get that measurement the other day.

Thanks

Any flying this week?

=====
Bill Beavers
Director of Technology and Distance Learning
Arch Ford Education Cooperative
bbeavers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://af1.afsc.k12.ar.us

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush