[lektrik_flyers] flying Sunday PM

  • From: Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 21:00:44 -0500

Now that the rain has moved on, tomorrow looks like an absolutely fantastic
day to try and get some flying in.  John C. and I are going to be at the
soccer fields out on Dave Ward at the Centennial Park fields around 1pm to
get started.  If you want to come fly some electric stuff, come on out and
join us.  Just hope there is no soccer practices or games going on, but I
don't think there is.  If they run us off, we'll head over to Bob Courtway
School on Siebenmorgan and make do there.

--

Bill Beavers
Lektrik Flyers Website <https://sites.google.com/site/billbeavers/>